REPAIRS & MAINTENANCE
Roofing repairs take various forms. If you simply want tiles replaced, mortar re-pointed or holes patched up, this is a cost-effective option.
Call GB Roofing for a free quote or simply some advice.
- Replacing broken, damaged or missing slates/tiles
- Aquapol flat roofs
- Gutter leaks
- Chimney re-pointing
- Asbestos remova
- All types of repairs are undertaken
Most can be completed using simple ladders or scaffolding towers.
We accept all sizes of job from replacing a few tiles, or repointing a chimney stack, to more general replacement of tiles. Our roofing crews are prompt and efficient so we can say with assurance that no job is too small.
Free, no obligation estimates and advice.
Call now to book one of our surveyors to attend free of charge. We will provide you with a free estimate and then you can decide if you would like a team to undertake any work or repairs.
If you suspect that your roof is damaged, here is a basic list of what to look for:
- Composition shingles: curling, loss of granulation, broken, damaged or missing shingles.
- Wood shingles/shakes: Mold or decay, splitting or curling
- Flat roof: Obvious patches, cracks or tears, several blisters and/or wrinkles (also check patched areas from inside the attic)
- Flashing: Tears, buckling around roof penetrations
- Roofing cement: Excess cement, crumbling
- Soffits and fascia: Decay, stains
- Soffit and ridge vents: Clogged or damaged vents, flashing and shingles around them curling or missing
- Gutters: Decay or rust, leaky seams, loosely attached to structure, bent or sagging, missing sections of gutter or downspout, filled with debris. Clogged gutters can easily freeze shut and cause excessive weight on gutter fasteners, ice dam conditions, and slippery walks below.
- Chimneys: Leaning, loose or missing flashing, damaged bricks, cap or cracked joints. Chimney flashing is especially prone to tearing because a chimney settles independently from the house